Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6th

So after a couple of days off...from work and from the workouts...I feel better. Had a chance to clear a lot from the brain and rest before I gear up for the NYC Triathlon. I am nervous. Last year I had zero expectations. I just wanted to survive. This year I actually want to do well. But hey, well for me is not great. Its still surviving...lol.

As you may notice our site looks a little different. I tried to dress it up since we are going to start adding some content within the coming month. Hope to have our first monthly issue out by August first. We'll have info on recipes, running types, exercises, injury prevention. Want to start creating a road map for all of you that want to start your weight loss journey. We will also profile a before and after success story each month. If you or someone you know has lost 50 or more lbs please recommend them to me. I would love to profile them. A free shirt for anyone we profile. Email me at santos@rungordorun.com. We'll also have weekly and daily content for all you "Gordo's" out there. We're also working on a web store for RunGordoRun apparel...

Updates:

I swam today! Need to get in the water many more times in the next month. I suck right now.

GU Energy is donating 100 packs of Energy Gels for our fundraiser July 28th. We will have goodie bags for every one who comes. BUY GU Energy Gels! They are great for long runs and for fueling while you compete.

31 days left...

Vaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment